XC406 Whole Body Basic CPR Manikin Style
XC406 Whole Body Basic CPR Manikin (Male/Female) is used to train basic CPR procedure. It is used to train nurses, doctors and EMT on how to properly rivive patients.
- Life size model follows international standards
- Simulates patient revivals thru first aid
- Trains how to properly put pressure on chest and mouth to mouth resuscitation
- When revived, the models neck artery and heart pulsate continually, enlarged pupils shrink to normal.
- Shows if procedure is correct with error beeps for wrong application of pressure
- Has grade function that measures correct and wrong application
Country of Origin: China