Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing ( Per Piece )
Tegaderm is a transparent medical dressing that keeps contamination out while allowing for moisture vapor transfer. Tegaderm transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect wounds and catheter sites. Advantages of Tegaderm include its breathability and conformation to the skin such that it adheres in places such as the fingers and toes.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Skin protection
- Feeding tubes
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal