Softmina Compression Stockings Knee High (Sheer)
- SoftMina Medical Compression Stockings provides pressure to the varicose with 100% pressure at ankle area. Compression lessens gradually up to calf (70%) and knee (40%), the graduated pressure hosiery will force the veins to be compressed in a normal and healthy way.
- made with high grade TACTEL microfiber, comfortable to touch and regulates moisture
- Tactel fiber has excellent characteristic of absorbing perspiration, dries at least 3x faster than natural fiber and 5x faster than cotton
- fashionable, sheer, soft
- graduated therapeutic support for tired, aching legs and venous disease
These stockings are designed to remedy impaired "Musculovenous pump" performance caused by incompetent leg vein valves. They are woven in such a way that the compression level is highest around the ankle and lessens towards the top of the hose.
Doctors will typically recommend these stockings for those who are prone to blood clots, lower limb edema, and blood pooling in the legs and feet from prolonged periods of sitting or inactivity.
They are worn by those who are ambulatory in most cases, where they assist the calf muscles to perform their pumping action more efficiently to return blood to the heart. In some cases, they are worn by those at increased risk of circulatory problems, such as diabetics, whose legs are prone to excessive swelling.
Conditions which may benefit from medical compression stockings include:
- Spider Veins (telangiectasia)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Eczema
- Venous Ulcers
- Lipodermatosclerosis (gradual hardening/thickening of the fatty tissue below the skin due to high pressure in surrounding veins)
- DVT Prevention (deep vein thrombosis)
- PTS (post-thrombotic syndrome)
- Swelling (edema)
- Burn Scars
- Aching, tired legs
Style: Knee High, Open ToeCompression Level: 15-20mmHg Light Compression
|Size||Ankle Circumference||Calf Circumference||Knee Circumference|