RW2211P 22" Deluxe Obese Reclining Wheelchair
Atlas Rehab Equipment
RW2211P Obese reclining wheelchair has the capability to adjust the backrest and/or footrest into a reclined position. This feature is especially important to users who find it difficult or impossible to sit in a fully upright position, and users who sleep in their chairs frequently.
- Seat width is 22"
- No-fuss, easy to clean leatherette upholstery
- Completely detachable padded armrests
- Elevating footrests with leg pads to support the legs
- Extended head rest to support the head especially when reclined
- Head rest has a detachable pillow for user's comfort
- Reclining up to 180 degrees so that the patient can lie flat like on a bed
- Has big wheels with hand railings to the person can maneuver it by him/herself
- Made in Taiwan
- Made of heavy duty chrome-plated steel
- Brand new