PUTZ Portable Ultrasound for Rehab and Beauty
Atlas Rehab Equipment
Ultrasound therapy uses high-energy sound waves (those above the range we hear) to help ease painful joints and muscles. It is the best form of heat treatment for soft tissue injuries. It is used to treat joint and muscle sprains, bursitis, and tendonitis.
Ultrasound treatment is used to:
- relieve pain and inflammation
- speed healing
- reduce muscle spasms and
- increase range of motion
Ultrasound makes high frequency sound waves. The sound waves vibrate tissues deep inside the injured area. This creates heat that draws more blood into the tissues. The tissues then respond to healing nutrients brought in by the blood and the repair process begins.
Treatment is given with a soundhead that is moved gently in strokes or circles over the injured area. It lasts just a few minutes. The procedure may be performed with the soundhead alone or combined with a topical anti-inflammatory drug or gel.
- Power source - 12VDC 400mA, Adaptor
- Power consumption - 5W
- Power output - 0.5W / cm2
- Frequency - 1Mhz
- one million times supersonic vibration, deep skin warming up by physical and chemical effect
- safety temperature protection (anti-overheating)
- stainless steel head avoids chemical corrosion
Country of Origin: Taiwan
This item carries a six (6) month warranty for factory defects. Damages due to wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.