0320 Baumanometer Desk Mercurial Sphygmomanometer
Baumanometer is one of the superior brands approved for hospital use because of its proven track record of durability and reliability. It has been making Sphygmomanometer since 1916.
- 300 mmHg clinical sphygmomanometer for portable use.
- Meets the American National Standard ANSI/AAMI SP-10 for accuracy and performance.
- Available with Latex or Non-Latex components.
- Diecast case and cover made of lightweight aluminum alloy.
- High contrast anodized aluminum scale for ease of viewing.
- Calibrated® V-Lok® inflation System.
- Mylar® Clad Calibrated Glass Cartridge Tube.
Finish: Neutral Gray textured baked enamel
Instrument Dimensions: 131⁄2” L x 41⁄4” W x 2” H
Packaged Dimensions: 15” L x 41⁄2” W x 21⁄4” H
Standard Cuff Color: Medium Blue
Weight: 2.69 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 3.10 lbs.
Cuff Size: Adult
Inflation System: Calibrated® V-Lok®
Calibration 300 mmHg
CALIBRATED® V-LOK® INFLATION SYSTEM
- Consits of: Bulb, Air-Flo® Control Valve, Inflation Bag and Calibrated® V-Lok® Cuff.
- Accurate: The Calibrated®V-Lok® system immediately indicates whether or not the correct size cuff is being used. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surfaces of the cuff for correct application on either the right or left limb.
- Comfortable: Cuffs conform to the shape of the limb and have no hard, stiff edges.
- Durable: Baum cuffs are made of tightly woven, heat set Dacron™ polyester fabric. They are double stitched at critical points for long wear and treated with an effective anti-microbial agent. Hook and loop fasteners of matched holding strength provide the optimal number of open-close cycles
MYLAR® CLAD CALIBRATED GLASS CARTRIDGE TUBE
- Safe: Several layers of clear Mylar® film have been applied to strengthen the tube and maintain its structural integrity even if the glass is broken.
- Effective: Large bore tube (5 mm) prevents separation of mercury and is 25% larger than required by Federal specifications.
- Durable: Cartridge tube end faces are flame-glazed to prevent chipping; ceramic graduation marks are fused to the glass for permanence. The entire tube is carefully annealed to eliminate both longitudinal and ring strain.
- Guaranteed: Free replacement of the cartridge tube if it is ever broken.
Every Baum Aneroid instrument is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from date of purchase. This guarantee is invalid when other than genuine W.A. Baum parts are used. Latex and latex-free components are guaranteed for 5 years.