S4A Scoop Stretcher (Aluminum)
- It’s a split-type emergency stretcher for ambulance to transfer fractured & serious patients.
- At both ends of the stretcher, a hinged separate and joined arrangement is set in the middle, which can separate the stretcher into two parts,
- The stretcher could strengthen the patients at origin place which could reduce the further hurt to the patients.
- The patient can be quickly & easily put in the stretcher and also the stretcher can be taken out from the back of patient without moving the patient.
- The length of the stretcher can be adjusted according to patient’s body.
- The foot-end is designed as a narrow-frame structure .
- It is made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials. It is characterised by its being light-weighted, small-sized, easy-carried, use-safely and easy for sterilization and clean.
- It’s mainly used for hospitals, sports ,ambulance carrying patients and wounded person.
- Unfolded Size: 214×42×7cm
- Folded Size: 167x42x7cm
- Self Weight: 8kg
- Load Bearing: 159kg
- Packing Size: 170x43x8cm
- Packing Weight: 11kg